ESN Strathclyde is a society for students by students. Be with friends, be international, be around the world, be ERASMUS!!
Creation of the ultimate exchange experience.
- We aim to provide an excellent experience for students who have chosen the University of Strathclyde for their year abroad.
- We want to offer everybody the possibility of making new friends, learning about new languages and cultures, making connections around the world in addition to the standard academic curriculum, and last but not least to be ERASMUS during their stay in Glasgow.
- Both Erasmus and non-Erasmus students are welcome to join the society!
ESN membership card (costs £3 and is valid for a year) offers you the following DISCOUNTS:
* £2 (instead of £5) entry to Erasmus Wednesdays clubbing nights @ Sugar Cube
* Discounts on ESN events (e.g. Treasure Hunt £3 instead of £4)
* Bar Home (80 Albion Street)
- Tennents/ Becks/ Strongbow pints: £2
- Corona: £2
- Smirnoff and Mix (incl. Red Bull): £2
- Jagerbombs: £2
- Cosmos/ White Russian: £2.49
- Bottles of House Wine (red/white/rose): £6.95
* Committee Room No.9 (18 John Street)
- Pint Tennents/ bottle Miller/ vodka & gin + mix/ small glass of red, white & rose house wine: £2
- 20% off food
* La Tasca (39-43 Renfield Street) - 20% off Main menu